Roberto Abraham Scaruffi: The Prosecutor's Office for the Taichung Branch of the Taiwan High Court = tchp@mail.moj.gov.tw

Tuesday 29 April 2008

The Prosecutor's Office for the Taichung Branch of the Taiwan High Court = tchp@mail.moj.gov.tw

Sent on 29 April 2008, 20:01 to:

Lynching-pogrom with white torture organised [now] from the Taiwanese government [2004..?] on request of the Italian government
http://scaruffi.blogspot.com/2008/04/free-tibet-fuck-china-fuck-italy.html

Sir,

I inform you that it is now 4 years, 1 month and 14 days that your secret police is practising (using common "people" [common mob]) lynching-pogrom and white torture against me. They use illegal devices for watching through walls and consequent sleeping torture and other harassments. I am indifferent to such insane louse practices. However, they are objectively very serious crimes needing the criminal punishment and psychiatric treatments of your government, of your police and secret services, and of the militians they use, as well as the maximum publicity for such State crimes.

They have even falsified my Interpol file. I have NO criminal record. They have written and they tell everybody that I have. ...Check your computers... However, if you ask the Italian magistracy, I have NO criminal record. I'm not involved in any kind of crime, neither in touch with any kind of criminals.

For their lynching-pogrom and white-torture action, your government uses the structures of the martial law which are continuing to be fully in force despite it is a couple of decades it was formally lifted (you know, I am sure, that the Chinese and Chinesoid rubbish always lies). They militarise the buildings where I live or I attend, they give the illegal devices, they order to practice white-torture or to mount provocations. I'm sure you know that the Chinese and Chinesoid rubbish is happy to commit whatever crime and insanity when it feels covered from "power".

The Italian secret service link-agent, in Taipei, for such "job", is Dino Sorrentino, by the Italian para-Embassy/Consulate. The official reason for such international insanities and crimes is that I "must be obliged to go back to Italy" [...it is what they tell everybody...; ...ask them...; ...it is more than two decades they are going on with such actions against me...] where they have, evidently, worse plans. So, they have found the cooperation of other insane and criminal governments as the Taiwanese one with its insane and criminal subjects happy to commit any insanity and crime ordered by such government and its police services.

Best regards

Roberto Scaruffi
born in La Spezia, on 11 March 1951

Roberto Scaruffi
向上南路一段163號6樓3618室
403 Taichung City / 台中
Taiwan / 臺灣