Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Tuesday 21 June 2011


About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Today is the first day of summer, which means that it's the official beginning of me sitting around eating cool things and fanning myself. In other words, the best season of the year.

21 Cool Summer Recipes
The only trouble is, my desire to cook (which is never very strong) decreases sharply when the temperature goes up.

How to Make a Healthy Salad
Fortunately, there are plenty of meals you can make without turning on the dreaded stove.

Chinese Recipes for When It's Hot Outside
A few of these recipes actually require using an oven, but others are heat-free. Also: mango ice cream. You're welcome.

10 Mexican Recipes for Hot Days
If it were up to me, I'd probably eat Mexican food all summer long.