Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Thursday 31 May 2012


Chabad.org
Sivan 9, 5772 · May 30, 2012
This Week's Features Printable Magazine
By Sara Esther Crispe
I thought I was special, your "favorite," until I met and heard at the funeral about all your other favorites. I felt a tad disappointed, until I realized that feeling like the "favorite" amongst so many others was an indication of the enormousness of your love...

by Chava'le Mishulovin
Why not keep our ring on our first finger? Our pointer may be our strongest and most passionate. But, our fourth finger, our ring finger, is our gentlest...

By Robyn Cohen
ALSO THIS WEEK ON THEJEWISHWOMAN.ORG:
On the Significance of the Isha Sotah: Parshat Naso
You are married, or intensely committed, to a vision, a goal, a dream. Then along comes life...

By Chana Weisberg
Parshat Naso
Jews have distinct rituals: a way of dress, interesting holidays, and a unique diet. When G-d gave us these instructions He told us that He was choosing us as His special nation. But beneath those rituals, are we truly distinct? As Jews, do we think differently?

By Rochel Holzkenner
I have already noticed advertisements for anti-boredom seminars designed to pump parents full of ideas to keep their kids busy during the summer. Now, one thing I know about my parents is that they would have considered the whole idea ludicrous...

By Jill Pincus
Here is a top-10 pre-summer checklist to help families get ready for vacationing...