Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Latest NewsOct 23, 2013
by Carol Anderson, Featured Contributor I have said before that Jillian Michaels is an evil woman.  I say that because I've been trying to conquer her Level 1 30-day Shred for weeks now and the jumping jacks get me every time! For some reason today, I was […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
by Debbie Ruston, MASTERMINDS Panel Member Dear Masterminds: I have an excellent startup idea for an eCommerce site. I have an investor interested and a partner in place. I just don’t know if I have the time when I need to put in 80 hour work weeks […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
by Ken Vincent, Featured Contributor Much has been written about that.  But do we really do it?  Thinking outside the box isn’t about buying white china to replace the patterned one.  It isn’t about going with a splash of color in the new bedspreads, or selecting new uniforms. […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Featured Free Resource
Download this kit to learn everything you need to know about HR and Talent Management.
by Steve DiGioia, Featured Contributor As a manager, supervisor or leader of a team or department, we are always right.  We always make the correct decisions, we always lead the team in the right direction, and we are the most qualified persons with all the answers.  How […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
by Tina Cherpes, Featured Contributor Behavior Therapy #26 "I just don't get it," Mary's demeanor was sullen, "all I really want in life is just to be happy."  Her sister had heard it all before and on this particular morning as she was being serenaded by two […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
by Margaretta Noonan, MASTERMINDS Panel Member Dear Masterminds: I am 30+ year seasoned, experienced real estate lender and I am totally fustrated by vrious HR department personnel in applying for positions that I know I have the background and experiences to execute. Below is my resume for […] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Featured Free Resource
Overall business strategy for a company has long been considered to be completely separate from individual employee performance management. But your C-level executives, managers and employees will all benefit from unifying the concepts laid out in this HR white paper.