Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Monday 29 December 2014

How do I know if I'm good at math?
Yasha Berchenko-Kogan
Yasha Berchenko-Kogan, mathematician
Are the IMDB ratings accurate?
Aaron Ellis
Aaron Ellis, Screenwriter
How do you evaluate \prod_{k=0}^{\infty}\left(1-\frac{2^{2^k}}{4^{2^k}+1}\right)?
Namig J. Guliyev
Namig J. Guliyev
How can one interest investors and researchers about a proof of concept for P = NP?
Shriram Krishnamurthi
Shriram Krishnamurthi, Professor of Computer Science, Brown ...
What have people learned from watching The Interview?
Cyndi Perlman Fink
Cyndi Perlman Fink, Getting old is pretty cool. Who knew?
What are proofs of the infinitude of primes?
David Joyce
David Joyce, always learning
How do I BBQ chicken?
Thomas Cormen
Thomas Cormen, Professor of Computer Science at Dart...
How do I learn to code? What language should I start with?
James Dal Bon
James Dal Bon, Rational discourse, please.
Where is better living for a 25-year-old, in San Francisco or NYC?
Sabrina Majeed
Sabrina Majeed, Designer at BuzzFeed
How can I factorize x^8+x+1?
Carlos Shine
Carlos Shine