Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Saturday 28 February 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 28 Feb 2015 01:19 AM PST
by Trinity Bourne, Trinity's Kitchen

I’ve noticed that whenever I drink fresh, organic vegetable juice my energy levels go through the ceiling. I feel energised and vibrant; so much so, that I’ve incorporated vegetable juicing into my weekly rhythm as a general health and wellness tonic.

Juicing fresh vegetables, herbs and spices like ginger, can be an excellent way to reset your system and cleanse.

It’s perfect to help yourself recover from illness and disease. Juicing gives the body the opportunity to rest and rejuvenate, whilst recharging the system with potent vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 28 Feb 2015 12:36 AM PST
by David Icke, via Jeff Rense

I witnessed a "channeling" session this week in England, performed by a channel/medium I was very impressed with.

As readers of my books will know, I am extremely wary of channeled information because while on occasions it can come from a high and enlightened source, much of it is very low level or, frankly, a sham.

However, I felt that this channel was one of those who is truly gifted and a wealth of detailed information emerged that confirmed and added to my own research, which has been very much gathered in this dimension and not through channeled messages.

Reptilian alien from the Jupiter Ascending movie

Read Entire Article »
Posted: 28 Feb 2015 12:00 AM PST
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS IN RELATION TO INTERSTELLAR & INCEPTION FILMS

by Jordan Pearce, Spirit Science

I was just reading something by Noam Chomsky when all of a sudden this image floated into my head about Christopher Nolans latest work…

Actually, the thought started with Inception and how he used really simple – yet ideas with meaning to take you outside of the world you thought you knew and into something that was… different.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 27 Feb 2015 07:00 PM PST
 by Paul Seaburn, Mysterious Universe

When NASA actually makes a comment about a UFO, even if it’s just to deny it and give its own explanation, it’s big news. When NASA makes two comments about UFOs in one week, it’s even bigger news.

When NASA admits it doesn’t know what one of these unidentified objects is, it’s time to sit up, pay attention and see what’s going on.

The first UFO is the object orbiting the one-third-mile-wide asteroid BL86 which came close to Earth (745,000 miles away – three times the distance of Earth to the moon) on January 26.

The first image of Asteroid BL86 and the object orbiting it

Read Entire Article »