Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Wednesday 26 August 2015

---
Does Strategic Leadership Exist?
by Dr. Ted Marra, Featured Contributor STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP is concerned with guiding senior executives and leaders of tomorrow in developing and maintaining a focus on the ‘vital few’ factors which have been found to be most critical to the long-term success and competitiveness of an organization. These are the factors which enable an organization to become capable of standing the …
---
If You Want Happiness at Work, First Find Meaning in What You
Do
by Marcia Zidle, Columnist & Featured Contributor DO YOU WANT TO GET off the monotonous treadmill of your job, and seek a different running path on your journey toward career satisfaction? Then, according to a Fast Company Article, stop searching for happiness; start pursuing meaning in your work. You might ask: Is it possible to find meaning at what I …
---
The Metamorphosis: Law Firm
Version
by Mark A. Cohen, Columnist & Featured Contributor FRANZ KAFKA'S The Metamorphosis, begins with its protagonist waking up to find himself transformed into a hideous insect. The novella chronicles his attempt to cope with this vexing transformation, especially as it relates to those close and familiar to him. Could this be the fate of law firms? The scope of tasks …
---
Is Convenience Becoming Our New Ethical Standard?
by Doug Wilson, Columnist & Featured Contributor HAVING HER OWN personal e-mail server was simply a matter of convenience according to Ms. Clinton. It was too taxing for the Secretary of State to carry two devices: one for her government job and one for her personal e-mail (notwithstanding the iPad, iPad mini and Blackberry she carries). Maybe like the rest …
---
These Two Simple Life Lessons Are The Best Management Mantra!
by L. Aruna Dhir, Featured Contributor AS A WRITER, it is my constant desire, like any other writer, to be read, accepted, acknowledged and appreciated. So, when I write stuff, I want to see them lapped up on the old and new media. The Social media has spewed thousands of avenues where one’s writing can be featured and very greedily, …
---
Do You Empower Or Are You An Emperor?
By Joel Elveson, Columnist & Featured Contributor THE DEFINITION of an emperor is a male monarch , usually the sovereign ruler of an empire or another type of realm. Some of the most well-known emperors in history were Emperor Hirohito of Japan, Alexander The Great of Greece (Macedon) and Napoleon Bonaparte of France. While there were numerous others that lived …
---
Value & Pricing: The Great Enigma
by Alessandro Daliana, Featured Contributor ­ONE OF THE MOST challenging issues for any business is to understand the relationship between value and pricing. On the one hand, business leaders understand that to be in business the company must create valuable outcomes for customers and have that outcome recognized, and quantified, through monetary compensation, the price. On the other hand, determining …
---
Out of the Box and Into the Water
by Melinda Fouts, PH.D., Featured Contributor Water is the driving force of all nature.”            ~ Leonardo da Vinci I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DRAWN been drawn to water and found it to be somewhat mysterious. My intrigue with water began the summer I turned 5 years old when I spied an emerald green patch of foliage up the mountain behind our …
---
25 Lessons To Teach Your Kids (As They Head To School)
by Tom Triumph, Featured Contributor THEY SAY LIGHTNING never strikes the same place twice. But, I’ve been struck twice by lightning. It changed my life and although I don’t think about it every day, I certainly should. It makes me feel like one of the luckiest people alive. The Triumph Kids, 1996 Well, when I say, “struck by lightning,” I mean …
---
If It Is Worth Doing – Do It Right
by Michelle Elyn Hogan, Featured Contributor THOUGH I STARTED with ACN six years ago, I have been involved with Network Marketing for most of my life, since the 70's. Over that time, I have worked under numerous Compensation Plans, built Teams, moved on. But what is the result? Honest? Every day I start over. And that has bugged me. There …